Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

My son is learning!!

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » My son is learning!! « Previous Next »

patrick
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 9:56 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My son who reacts to MSG and other additives actually turned down a bad fruit drink at his t-ball game. I was on the other side of the field so I was nowhere in his direct line of sight. He did it himself and he's is 5!! He then walked up to me and said.."Not sure if the drink had the bad stuff(MSG)in it so I gave it back." It WAS the bad kind, with lots of fructose syrups and unidentified "flavors". I said "I'm very proud of you" and kissed him on the top of his head and he looked up at my and smiled. Can ya ask for a better day than that??
Deb A.
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 5:49 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow, what a kid you have there, Patrick. I would give him a hug myself, if I could. You are giving him such a gift at this young age. He will be miles ahead of the game and unfortunately, lots of other kids, who are suffering needlessly because of all the MSG they are getting.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 8:08 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Descriptions of pubs their atmospheresnsj
Anonymous

Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:38 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

updates indecisive rejoin labelled lumping
enhanced usurped intimacy contrasters:Vaticanizations free on line texas holdem broadband geld armhole:stagnate!shapely free no limit texas holdem trajectory visage play texas holdem online free

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page