Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Bumper stickers!

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Bumper stickers! « Previous Next »

Deb A,
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 8:46 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John Brodar is the greatest...as a gift, we received a box full of bumper stickers that say:
1. Dijano MSG Hurts Kids & U?
www.msgmyth.com
2.MSG = ADD/FMS/Migraine
www.msgmyth.com
3.Sick of Feeling Sick?
www.msgmyth.com
4.EXPOSE the truth about MSG
www.msgmyth.com
I'm trying to figure out a way to mail these to anyone who wants one just for the cost of shipping. If I could just fold them and put them in a regular envelope, we'd just pay for the cost ourselves. But folding them would ruin them. I think we can find some large inexpensive envelopes and I'm guessing that it might cost around $1.00 to mail them each. Would anyone here like one? They look great! They are 13 1/2" by 3 " and are printed in dark blue. Just e mail me your address at avenger@msgmyth.com. I'll get an idea of the cost of shipping real soon. We don't want to make any money on these. In fact, for our friends who post here regularly, send us your addresses, and we'll get some to you gratis. The rest we can offer on our site. We may make some more up to ship with our books, too. Let me know which one or ones you want. There are about 30 of each. Thank you so much, John!
Judy T
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 9:04 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John Brodar: Thank you, what a wonderful and generous gift to not only us but others out there who may find a place to find help. Deb A, I would like two that say "Sick of Feeling Sick?" I will send $2 for each...this is also a gift from you of time and energy so the 4 bucks is to offset actual costs; it will cost you that by the time you get those larger envelopes and pay postage. Again, John, thank you.
Fran
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 11:23 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb

Would they not roll up in a tube? Much easier to send then.

Fran
Tom Fernstrom
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 4:42 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A.,

You may wish to ship some to Carol to distribute at the October meeting.
Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 12:17 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good idea, Tom. Would you like some, Carol, and how many, and which ones?
Ruth
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 4:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hooray! Bumper stickers. Thanks very much John Brodar. I'd like one that says "Sick of Feeling Sick" please. I'll send enough to cover mailing plus a little contribution to help pay expenses for printing the next batch, or whatever. I don't post much any more, but I certainly do appreciate all the information and the caring support that I've received from everyone here. I'm glad to spread the word by displaying the bumper sticker and encourage everyone to do it. I used to have a bumper sticker for the Feingold Diet on my car, and many people stopped me to ask about it. They do get people's attention. Gosh, maybe I'll change my mind and order the one that says ADD/FMS/Migraine. They're all great.
Feel better soon Deb and Mike.
Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 9:28 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I lost the other location for Bumper Sticker ideas so I'll put it here. (Too much MSG makes you senile!) Anyway, I always thought this would make a good Bumper Sticker. MSG: FAST FOOD, SLOW DEATH. The second line could contain the website address, or it could be put on the first line, with the above words on the second line. I think the website address should be in large enough letters for drivers to read, and not too small. Some of us old foggies take a while to see and figure things out, and with a moving vehicle, there's only a small window of time to get the message across. Thanks for all the work you guys do, and all the encouragement. It's been a real help to me! JO in Oregon
Deb A.
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 11:18 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ruth! It's been a long time. I will be glad to send you a bumper sticker or two. Just e mail me and give me your address...and the one or ones you decide on.
Anon, that's a good one, too. Good book title, too.
Carol H
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 2:24 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you so much, John. That would be great. So far we probably have about ten folks coming to the Get-Together - But I'd love to get a few to give out. I like the last three especially.

How does this sound for a bigger sign:

A supermarket can be a scary place
Don't go in alone - www.msgmyth.com
Deb A.
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 1:17 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol, please send me snail mail address, okay? I'll get some to you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page