Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

We want your photo!!!!

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » We want your photo!!!! « Previous Next »

Deb A.
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2002 - 2:21 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tom just reminded me of how scarce our Discussion Board Photos are, sooo please scan a favorite pic of you (and family if you want) and e mail them or send a copy for us to post...send a self addressed stamped envelope to Debby Anglesey
P.O. Box 895
Richland, WA 99352 and we will return them.
Tom, why don't you pic a couple of your cruise photos for us to post?
Deb A.
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2002 - 2:23 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's "pick a couple...", Tom...have photos on the brain. Your trip was wonderful from the photos you sent! Now I am totally jealous!
Tom Fernstrom
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2002 - 6:13 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A,

Anyone here is welcome to view my cruise photos. Just copy and paste this URL into your browser:

http://aolsvc.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Start?event=NetLogin&shareInfo=9KABtThnCyHSxQV7XNHLuYHRIwQIeZaJq8x0duGGDCR%2fiFD0fyawy0ik8TsX%2bFUW4Je0GtwAsMKE%0apN%2bRcLKqww%3d%3d

Before I made the MSG connection and discovered CoQ10, I would never have ventured on a cruise. I'm happy for the help of all of you so much so that it has allowed me to enjoy life again.

Thank You All :)
Carol H
Posted on Saturday, March 09, 2002 - 9:50 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have photos I sent to Deb a while ago. I don't know how appropriate they are. It was a sunny day in September 1999 when the band played at the grand reopening of Liberty State Park - It was a beautiful day and the harbor was just a sight to see. I forgot my camera, and paid an obscene amount to a vendor for a disposable camera, but the photos I took that day, I count among my most treasured possessions. It helps me remember a time when everything seemed right with the world. My weekly trips to the Whole Foods Market for the past six months have been so sad. I pass under The George Washington Bridge where the guards are stationed in full military gear and as I come down the hill, the Empire State Building is directly in view. I then see the whole New York City skyline from the parking lot at Whole Foods. It still hurts to look at it full on. I have been in the City only once since but just can't bring myself to go "down there". It was our first nite out in the City to see the band play in the Village again. I am heartened to report that NYC is bouncing back. NYC is quite an amazing, fascinating, and incredibly resilient place. If you come to visit, check out the museums and music, and restaurants, but Ground Zero is still considered sacred ground. Native New Yorkers and New Jerseyans don't quite understand the folks who just want to see "down there" as a tourist attraction. They find it upsetting. (My town alone lost four residents) Images of the towers though, whole and complete, are treasured here.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page