Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

How is everyone?

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » How is everyone? « Previous Next »

AdaLovelace
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2015 - 3:58 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I haven't seen any posts on here in a while. How is everyone doing? :-)

I am going to Mexico for the first time since I went MSG free! I'll just have to remember to ask for everything "sin sazon," lol. Has anyone here traveled to Mexico since they stopped consuming neurotoxins? (I'll be in Mexico City.)

I know rice is often cooked with chicken broth or bullion, so I'll have to be careful with that. However, and correct me if I'm wrong - but I feel like homemade salsa and guacamole are generally very clean and reliable. And steamed fish should be a good choice. I plan on avoiding chicken and beef. Any tips are appreciated! :-)
sara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 9:24 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have a good trip.

I stop in every so often.
Lee
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 10:36 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ada,
Safe travels and I hope you have a wonderful time.

I can't give any tips, since I've not gone anywhere yet since going only clean/msg-free/real food. The idea is pretty daunting really, guess I haven't thought that all the way through. An extended trip is a lot different from nibbling a salad with friends at a restaurant and going back home to eat.

But your ideas are what I would do. Didn't know that about the rice, so thanks for that tip. And I don't eat meats out in the world either.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page