Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Magnesium Orotate supplier

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Magnesium Orotate supplier « Previous Next »

SistineKid
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 3:22 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

greetings,
I ordered Magnesium Orotate from Beyond-A-Century. I seem to be tolerating it well. Which is good.

But...enclosed with my order was a flyer stating that due to regulatory burdens, BAC would cease packaging and labeling their own line of products. Magnesium Orotate is no longer available to order from their website. Which is not so good.

Can anyone recommend a suitable Magnesium replacement? I haven't been able to find the powder...only tablets with undesirable ingredients (e.g., Swanson, NCI Advanced Research, KAL, LifeLink) or capsules with rice powder (e.g., Priority One).

Thanks in advance!
SK
SistineKid
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 3:48 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

so I have found Pharmacal's Mag-Oro capsules http://www.biotechpharmacal.com/catalog/mag-oro/

I'm ordering from CAMformulas.com (lowest total price).

I plan to split open the capsules and throw away the gelatin. This was the only Mag-Oro I could find without anything else added.
SK
sara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 12:51 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you might contact purebulk.com and see if they can get it - I am disturbed beyond a century is stopping their bulk sales - I got a few things there and noticed a few weeks ago fewer items listed on their web page
LisaS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 2:55 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is orotate the only form you can take?
SistineKid
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 10:36 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sara, thanks. I will check.

LisaS, yes...I think. I tried mag citrate, mag glyconate, and mag chloride and seemed to react to each. Although I was taking tablets and there were other ingredients in the formulation (cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide, maybe some other junk but nothing on the hidden MSG list). It was a few months ago, and I was more reactive...so maybe I could try them again. But I've read on the forums that various people have difficulty with various forms...and maybe anything stearate.

Do you have any recommendations? Thanks so much!
SK
ray
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 6:16 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has anyone taken the Mag-Oro capsules yet? Split open of course. We're out of the Beyond-a-century magnesium orotate, and I'm giving this to my 7 year old. I'd be more comfortable if I knew a msg-sensitive adult was tolerating the Pharmacal's mag oro capsules before trying them on my son. Thanks! Rachel
mb1db2
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 2:56 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes,

CurEase website carries calcium orotate powder and will be selling magnesium orotate powder in a few weeks.
sara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 5:11 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what about Mg L-Threonate bulk? any ideas on where you can get it?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page