Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

MSG Finder - A Search Engine to Ident...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » MSG Finder - A Search Engine to Identify Hidden MSG « Previous Next »

AdaLovelace
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 10:52 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So I just recently got turned on to the dangers of MSG. I have in the past suffered from extreme fatigue, and I think someone on the forums put it perfectly when he said he felt like he had been hit by a truck any time he woke up from a nap. I have barely even begun to start a healthy diet, and I got frustrated pretty quickly about the never ending list of hidden MSG sources. So I created this website to help identify hidden sources of msg:

http://www.msgfind.com

I hope that it helps some people. Right now the list of aliases is just basic--I am going to add more. The search engine is simple and in its infant stages. If anyone can provide any feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

<3
Ada Lovelace
AdaCountessLovelace at gmail dot com
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 11:36 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's great, Ada...will have to add a couple to our list at www.msgmyth.com.
AdaLovelace
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 7:34 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks. :-)
I am going to be constantly adding more hidden names too. I know I don't have all of them yet...

Also I want to create a database where anyone can add and view products (food, cosmetics, etc). Hopefully that functionality will be coming very soon.

I am open to any suggestions!

<3 Ada

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page