Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Mercola-Drug Companies Killing you wh...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Mercola-Drug Companies Killing you while Robbing you blind « Previous Next »

Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 3:53 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_12871.cfm
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 1:12 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excellent! 96% of all doctors admit to taking gifts from drug companies trying to get them to push their new "wares". To me, it's criminal. Many doctors will prescribe these new "cure the latest MSG caused epidemic" drugs, whenever a patient asks for them. These drugs cause more problems than they fix. Side effects can be terrible. Many people who finally find us here have been through the mill, trying one drug after another. The anti-depression drugs really mess with brain chemistry.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 1:13 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I read about this recently in the latest Reader's Digest.
Amy N.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 6:13 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That article was really frustrating. One "anonymous" physician complained that "the most unsettling thing for a doctor is when a patient doesn't trust them." The other doctors' comments all gave me additional reasons to dislike or distrust the medical profession.

Why should I trust a doctor when I have gone to him, listed my symptoms, gone through a course of treatment that did nothing to alleviate them, and when I go back he tells me there's nothing wrong with me? I refuse to believe that "normal" people feel this tired all the time, and experience headaches daily between one and five o'clock.

But I'm sure it's all in my head. 9_9
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 6:41 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do Pharmaceuticals Make You Healthy? Health Ranger Announces $10,000 Health Challenge to Big Pharma
by Mike Adams
http://www.naturalnews.com/z023476.html

quote:

On behalf of the natural health community and all the free citizens of our world who have had their health freedoms stolen from them by a corrupt, dishonest and utterly criminal pharmaceutical industry, I hereby challenge the drug companies to produce a single medicated person who can beat me in a contest of strength, endurance, flexibility, coordination and adaptability.

I'm offering $10,000 to any drug company that can produce a single person taking eight "health enhancing" pharmaceuticals (see below) who can beat me in the competition described here. If they beat me, I write them a $10,000 check out of my own personal bank account. On the other hand, if I win, they have to donate $10,000 to the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center, where I will direct the funds to be spent on providing nutritional supplements for low-income expectant mothers.

$10,000 is not enough money to interest Big Pharma. And they have no interest in proving something that is generally believed. Maybe $10 billion would interest them.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page