Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Waterless cooking

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Waterless cooking « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted From: 72.204.217.59
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 10:57 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was thinking about the hydrolysis part of free glutamic acid, and I wanted to let everyone know about "waterless cookware". You can cook your veggies and meat without water, and in less time. Cooking is usually done between low and medium on the stove. This might help to prevent hydrolysis in the kitchen. :-)

I bought a set from Saladmaster Versa-Tec about a year ago. It was expensive, but I love it! My food tastes great! There are several other brands as well. I like the Saladmaster brand because they are supposed to be completely non-reactive - meaning you won't get metals in your food from your pots and pans.

They have dinner shows where they cook a meal for you so you can taste the food and see how the pans work. You would have to be careful there, and tell them that you want to provide your own meat and veggies, etc. just to be safe.

Just thought I'd share that in case it helps anyone out!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page