Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Deb's Interview

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Deb's Interview « Previous Next »

Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 7:55 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do you know if Deb's interview(s) is posted on You Tube (or whatever it is called). I thought it would be a good way to get the word out. Entitle it correctly so people would be interested in hearing it. Like, "Our food is really poison." I have no clue how to do this, but thought some of you would know? MSG Kills (not a good title because many people have no idea what MSG is)
Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 9:08 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great idea. It's been on my list of things to do. (To change the names to get more hits)

I've already uploaded them long time ago.
http://www.thefoodishorrible.com/aspx/templates/blank.aspx/msgid/350727

If you want the files I already made

One way:

get Firefox (browser)
get video downloader plugin
this seems to work for youtube and not google video anymore. (but google video has a download button also)
Then you might need a program like SUPER to change the file format if you want to make any changes

Just download them and reupload them. Picking names you think would get more hits.

OR (easist option)

just download the torrent file on my myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/thefoodishorrible
Get utorent (you probably don't even have to unfirewall yourself)
Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 3:16 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bill,
I am not savy enough to put those on You Tube. I hope someone else who is following this will jump in and do it!

I just sent a friend request to you for myspace. I will be adding you to my top 10 friend list!

Meanwhile, I think Deb should put MSG on myspeace. I will ask her about it.

Thanks. LM msgkills

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page