Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Speech my wife gave.

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Speech my wife gave. « Previous Next »

patrick
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 11:58 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, my wife Sistina gave her first speech about the dangers of MSG and other chemicals in food and it sources and our family history off coming out of the dark so to speak. She was asked to give the speech by a local nutritionalist. This site and Debs book were mentioned along with "truth in labeling" site. At the end of the speech the nutrtionalist said "these people really have done thier homework." (I believe she ment Sistina and I). The people could not believe to the extent that we avoid toxins and had many questions for her. So all in all it was a good night and many new eyes were opened.!!
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 11:47 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WONDERFUL NEWS! Tell Sistina I am so grateful for what she has done and what the two of you are doing to inform and warn others. Great job! I hope that more and more people will get that involved.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page