Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Start a website

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Start a website « Previous Next »

Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2006 - 9:47 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was wondering if everybody here would like collectively build a website. I've been playing around with talkspot.com This guy makes it soooo easy to make websites. And it's FREE. Even adding chat rooms and forums with just a few clicks. My mind is racing with ideas. I think it would be so cool. We could organize some of the information from MSGmyth.com here. Heck people could put audio or video of their story about MSG or whatever. I'd like to make it a place to rip on food additives in general. What do you think? Just try playing around with talkspot.com for a couple weeks. If you can use a wordprocessor you can do it!
Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 10:58 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are you sure you guys don't want to help me work on a website? It's not hard. (no coding or anything) And it's so much fun. Check out what I have so far.

www.thefoodishorrible.com
MEMorrisNJ
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 5:04 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice start!
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 12:19 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Keep it up, Bill. We need more people who are willing to use whatever skills they have to spread the truth about the food we are eating. BTW, you have a little spelling typo under the fat mouse...I think you meant "which", not "witch". The glutes and other pro MSG groups have so many misleading sites. The more we have that share our information, the better!
Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 3:40 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm still working on a website.

www.TheFoodIsHorrible.com

Even if you don't want to help directly, don't be afraid to send me links to really interesting information.

After seeing this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1690572043290680841&q=alex+jones+drugging

It's too bad Deb and Carol don't have a video like this talking about MSG, vaccines and fat rats. That would be really cool. Doesn't Carol have a book she needs to promote? This would be an awesome way to promote it. Just my opinion though.
Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 7:42 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Everyone, please take a little time to rate and comment these videos.

http://www.thefoodishorrible.com/aspx/templates/blank.aspx/msgid/350727
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - 1:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wonderful, Bill. The more sites about excitotoxins that we canget out to the public, the better....you spent some time and effort!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page