Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Boars Head call back

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » Boars Head call back « Previous Next »

patrick
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 2:14 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello everyone.
My wife requested the label from Boars Head from our local grocery store. Well, of course the label said MSG. Then she requested a call back from a rep from BH. With in a few days she got an actual call. The guy on the other line said that by the end of the year they are getting ride of all the MSG from their meats and changing recipes. Some already have this change, but they use the old labels and they are in the process of changing the labels. Soooo maybe some good news. We can only wish, I guess. Have to give the wife cedit. She realy gave the guy the riot act. Hahahaaaa!

Take care.
patrick
Carol H
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 6:31 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Patrick! We'll just have to make sure they won't be using the stuff we have heard about in the press that is high in free glutamic acid but can give them a "clean label". For now, though, where I live, if a store proudly displays the Boars Head label - I won't buy any deli items there AT ALL.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 9:57 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kansst du mir ein Speisekarte zeigen ?jx

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page