Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Bill Maher is my hero!!

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Bill Maher is my hero!! « Previous Next »

patrick
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 10:34 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bill's last HBO special on Saturday night was a real treat. He mentioned the high cost of drugs and why are so many people on so many meds and are overweight. He said he was tired of seeing adds on tv for indigestion, bloating and heart burn and acid reflux. He then exclaimed. "IT'S THE FOOD!" He then began to rattle off several of the bad stuff, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, and...MSG!!

Another example of our fight against big pharma and the food companies!
Thanks Bill!
Deb A.
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 6:51 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Be sure to email him and thank him. We all should. anyone have an address? Let the producers know what we want to hear more of.
Roy Piwovar
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 10:12 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You can go to his web site:

http://www.safesearching.com/billmaher/fan/

Then click on "ask Bill", and a box will come up where you can send him up to a 50-word message.
Deb A.
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 10:08 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks, Roy! I just emailed him. I'll post what I wrote as an example and encourage the rest of you here to do the same, sharing your two cents...it's fast and simple. This is a good way to reach more influential people. PLEASE take a minute of your time to thank him or share your symptoms.
"Send to: Bill Maher
Message: Your Message: THANK YOU for mentioning MSG as dangerous. I suffered for years with debilitating headaches and ailments before I made the connection to MSG. Since we have a site and book to educate people, we have heard from thousands of fellow victims of our so-called "safe" food additives.
Deb A.
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 10:10 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And a special THANK YOU to Patrick for bringing this to our attention!
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 4:43 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Descriptions of pubs their atmospheresawx

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page