|Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2005 - 8:54 pm: || |
doctors drug pushers can't compete so they make the competition illegal.
The top ten reasons why organized medicine supports CODEX (the European Food Supplements Directive)
Posted Jul 15, 2005 PT by the Health Ranger (Mike Adams)
1. It eliminates access to key nutrients that prevent disease, thereby creating a population of diseased, malnourished customers who will inevitably turn to high-profit prescription drugs.
2. It focuses people on the debate over the safety of nutritional supplements, distracting them from the debate over the safety of prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs.
3. It makes nutritional supplements more expensive, putting their purchase out of reach of more consumers.
4. With the loss of vitamin sales, many natural health retailers will be forced out of business, and this is good for organized medicine. The fewer health shops exist, the less competition there is for prescription drugs.
5. It establishes a legal precedent of control over not just supplements, but food. This sets the stage for the future banning of nutritious foods that prevent disease such as blueberries, broccoli and garlic.
6. It allows for the arrest and incrimination of key proponents of natural health (vitamin manufacturers, retailers and consumers), removing them from the public stage so that they no longer have a voice.
7. It discredits the entire nutritional supplements industry, creating fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) in the minds of consumers who aren't aware of the real motivations behind the law.
8. It erects huge barriers to the introduction of new supplements to the market by forcing manufacturers to spend millions of dollars on compliance, even for substances that have been safely consumed by humans as medicine for thousands of years.
9. It sets a legal foundation from which other nutrients can be outlawed. Each year, watch for the ratchet to be tightened as a growing list of supplements get banned.
10. It allows natural health critics to use circular logic to attack the industry. They'll say, "If these vitamins weren't dangerous, then they wouldn't have been outlawed, would they?"
Get the fact on CODEX. Visit the Alliance for Natural Health:
|Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2005 - 9:33 pm: || |
Here is a list of some of the dirty rotten slimy
*&^%$# who are responsible for CODEX:
List of UK Codex Committee contact points and the Committees for which they are responsible
Andrew Stephenson, FLS, Tel: 0207 276 8147 Fax: 0207 276 8193 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Food Labelling
Akki Khan, FLS, Tel: 0207 276 8143 Fax: 0207 276 8193 Email: email@example.com
* Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses
Tutu Aluko, FLS, Tel: 0207 276 8164 Fax: 0207 276 8193 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Codex Alimentarius Commission
* Executive Committee
* General Principles
* Europe and other Regional Coordinating Committees
Derek Hampson, FLS, Tel: 0207 276 8140 Fax: 0207 276 8193 Email: email@example.com
* Natural Mineral Waters
* Fats and Oils
* Milk and Milk Products
Pendi Najran, FLS, Tel: 0207 276 8157 Fax: 0207 276 8193 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fish and Fishery Products
* Cereals Pulses and Legumes
* Soups and Broths
Dr Michelle McQuillan, FLS, Tel: 0207 276 8159 Fax: 0207 276 8193 Email: email@example.com
* Cocoa Products and Chocolate
* Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
* Processed Fruit and Vegetables
* Vegetable Protiens
* Cereals Pulses and Legumes
* Joint UNECE/Codex Group of Experts on Fruit Juices
* Ad hoc Intergovernmental Task Force on Fruit & Vegetable Juices
Andy Furmage, CST 4, Tel: 0207 276 8560 Fax: 0207 276 8514 Email: andy.furmage@foodstandards
* Food Additives and Contaminants
Joanna Fullick, MHD, Tel: 0207 276 8304 Fax: 0207 276 8312 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Meat Hygiene
Dr Roger Wood, CD G, Tel: 01603255231 Fax: 01603507723 Email: email@example.com
* Methods of Analysis and Sampling
Karen Dell, AFD Tel: 0207 276 8468 Fax: 0207 276 8478 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
* Ad hoc Intergovernmental Task Force on Animal Feeding
Clair Baynton, NF, Tel: 0207 276 8562 Fax: 0207 276 8566 Email: email@example.com
* Ad Hoc Intergovernmental task Force on Biotechnology
Kieran Power, MSD, Tel: 0207 276 8974 Fax: 0207 276 8908 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Food Hygiene
Chris Rowswell, CST, Tel 0207 276 8586, Fax 0207 276 8514, Email email@example.com
* Pesticide Residues
Jack Kay, Veterinary Medicines Directorate, Woodham Lane, New Haw Addlestone, Surrey KT15 3LS Tel: 01932 336911 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Residues of Veterinary Drugs in Food
|Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 7:15 am: || |
Unfortunately, what I am reading elsewhere about CODEX supports your conclusions. It is up to each of us to look out for our own health, and not rely on organizations that are only out to help themselves.
|Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 4:40 pm: || |
Kansst du mir ein Speisekarte zeigen ?xbv
|Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2007 - 10:34 am: || |
There is going to be a major big-time @$$ kicking. Join the fun.
|Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2007 - 7:43 pm: || |
i signed the petition
|Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 6:37 pm: || |
Listen to this 1.5 hour movie about Codex Alimentarius and related subjects. It will freak you out.
Tiny url version:
The world is going to
xxxx heck. Those guys are so crooked that they make a dog's hind leg look straight. They have absolutely no regard for ethics.
There was an old man on the Oprah show who was a survivor of Nazi concentration camps. He told his story and Oprah said that what the Nazis did was so terrible that it's hard to believe. The old man said they counted on that. If evil is extreme enough, people will not believe it. People of decent character tend to not be able to believe or even imagine such magnitude of evil. But what is happening right now with Codex Alimentarius is so evil that it makes Hitler look like an amateur.
|Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 7:17 am: || |
Jerry, Without taking the hour and a half to watch the video I went to the Codex Alimentarius website. They state "The Codex Alimentarius Commission was created in 1963 by FAO and WHO to develop food standards, guidelines and related texts such as codes of practice under the Joint FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme. The main purposes of this Programme are protecting health of the consumers and ensuring fair trade practices in the food trade, and promoting coordination of all food standards work undertaken by international governmental and non-governmental organizations."
Is this what the video is about? Can you give us a hint why you posted it?
|Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 8:12 am: || |
There is no way to get informed except by taking the time necessary to inform yourself.
If you go to the FDA (Federal Death Administration) website, it will tell you that it's about "protecting and promoting your health". Do you believe that? No? Then why believe FAO and WHO?
Under Codex, health and nutrition will be illegal. Big Pharma will rule. Monsanto will rule. Prescribing nutrition for a health problem will be illegal. FAO and WHO are no more interested in your health than the FDA (Federal Death Administration). Their statements about Codex are as dishonest as FDA's statements about MSG and aspartame.
But Codex is part of something bigger -- world totalitarianism. Whoever controls food (and health) controls the world. They plan to depopulate the world down to half a billion by mass murder.
Watch the video.
Read about Codex:
|Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 1:52 pm: || |
Jerry Story you are good---the games have already begun. Monsanto has bought out most of the seed companies-and seeds from seed vaults-then had patents pulled so they have the rights to the seed and its DNA They will rule the food and how it is mutated.
|Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 2:03 pm: || |
"whoever controls the seeds controls the food "
Monsanto has over 11 THOUSAND patents
Posted From: 18.104.22.168
|Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 5:25 am: || |
Just another reason why I wonder whether I really want to have children...
Of course, if the people who ask questions don't have kids, who'll fight the good fight for the next generation?
Posted From: 22.214.171.124
|Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 7:42 pm: || |
Would I be safer in Canada? What country would be safe? Or should I just buy a rifle now and go on a mission and get myself killed. Because either way if these laws pass I'll day, so why don't I take some pricks out. The way I look at it.
|Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 3:31 am: || |
I was kicked out of a certain discussion group for suggesting that Obama should be shot.
|Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 1:41 pm: || |
Government is taking total control of your food.
"Dr. Corey Gold: CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - Alex Jones"