Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Site will be down

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Site will be down « Previous Next »

Deb A.
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 3:18 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mike will be changing over to a new server and so we will have to shut the site down for a few days. We have not decided when the best time for this would be and have even considered doing it during the time of the meeting in New Jersey. We will give you a warning from time to time so that you know what is going on if you try to access the site unsuccessfully. It shouldn't take too long to do.
Tom Fernstrom
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 6:16 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A. & Mike,

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong. Remember when the NOMSG site lost all its old postings?
Deb A.
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:51 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Don't worry Tom. Before Mike does the changeover, he will back up everything! :) He does that from time to time anyway.
Judy T
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 3:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, I remember how devastated I was when the NoMsg info was lost. I felt lost. And angry and so so alone. None of us here feels alone because even though many do not 'talk' often, we all hear each other. Glad Mike you're backing everything up.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page