Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

New Alzheimers vaccine and stroke

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » New Alzheimers vaccine and stroke « Previous Next »

Carol H
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 10:01 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Check this out. I wonder if there is glutamic acid present in their new vaccine? http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/conditions/11/15/alzheimer.study.ap/index.html
Judy T
Posted on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 10:27 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Interesting, Carol. At least there is a lot of interest in Alzheimers. In the end it may help us.
Carol H
Posted on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 7:13 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Judy T, did you see the other link on CNNs page about women who don't receive hormone replacement therapy have a 2.5 times greater risk of Alzheimers? It appears estrogen has a protective effect against Alzheimers. Now - Check this link out: http://pharmweb.usc.edu/brinton-lab/PDF_Files.html Check out link #3 under estrogen for a PDF file. Estrogen has a glutamate blocking effect.
I think they really better check that vaccine for glutamate. They are probably dosing those poor people with the stuff that gave them their disease. Glutamate, by messing with the hypothalamus and increasing prolactin levels definitely lowers estrogen levels. A definite risk. Another case of glutamate carrying its own key to get around the body and do maximum damage.
Carol H
Posted on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 7:17 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

P.S. Perhaps they will add hormones to their vaccine, to protect against the glutamate we suspect is in there.
Judy T
Posted on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 10:28 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol H: Yes, I was following the hrt and AD news. I'm trying to follow the MAPK and Bcl-2 line of discussion. There are so many more questions than answers but at least they are figuring out that maybe synthetic progestin may act differently than natural progesterone. Well, yeah, maybe. Anyway, thank you so very much for this link. I did try personally cutting back on estrogen, just because I hate meds, but I was going into such a funk that I will maintain that med. Carol, I'm sending you an e-mail with some questions. Hope the one you list on the board is current.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 7:10 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Geben mir bitte eine Brotchenwmn

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page