Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Maximum Memory book

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Maximum Memory book « Previous Next »

Evelyn H.
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 5:27 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning. The morning show hosts had an interview with a doctor (Dr. Ted something, didn't catch the last name) in Florida. He just wrote a book called Maximum Memory. In the book he talks about three poisons that contribute to brain problem--tumors, senility, dementia, Alzheimers, etc. Number one on his list is excitotoxins. During the interview with the morning show, he talked about Aspartame and MSG extensively. One of the show's co-host knows someone with MSG intolerance and pointed out to the doctor that MSG is in a lot of different things, not just Chinese restaurants.

The book is new and isn't out yet, but I wanted to post this to let everyone know that the message seems to be spreading.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 7:47 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kansst du mir ein Speisekarte zeigen ?asv
Faith
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 12:13 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cool!
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 2:56 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wonderful! Great that it's a doctor/author.
Hoofbeatsinheav'n
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:41 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think i am going to try to get this book for my parents.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page