Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

MSG Truth

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » MSG Truth « Previous Next »

carolh
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 7:01 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi folks, sorry I have not been around in a while. Been very busy. My book about the food industry is STILL not out yet. However, someone who is NOT ME used the name MSG Truth to come out with a diet book. I DID NOT WRITE this book. The author ALSO created a Facebook page spelled exactly the same way as mine. Please spread the word that this book was NOT written by me. I don't have any problem with people sharing information about MSG. But they should not use the name I built up over the course of eleven years to profit off the confusion with my website. I was never even given a copy of this book and I have no idea what is inside it.
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 7:43 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatever is inside it probably capitalized on your site, but I previewed her book and think you're a better writer. In another matter, she has a singing video uploaded, but I like your singing much better. Maybe it's time to enter some competition of your own on both counts, and maybe make a call to her publisher.
carolh
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 8:15 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is getting creepy.
By the way not sure if I gave you all this link http://www.reverbnation.com/tomsdream
This is a link with the album I released this year. We got radio airplay in both NYC/NJ and in Maine. THIS Link is the real me. Accept no substitutes.
carolh
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 8:19 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is getting creepy.
By the way not sure if I gave you all this link http://www.reverbnation.com/tomsdream
This is a link with the album I released this year. We got radio airplay in both NYC/NJ and in Maine. THIS Link is the real me. Accept no substitutes.
carolh
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 8:27 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Roy.
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 5:52 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank YOU, Carol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A0KfkBXr2o
carolh
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 9:03 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Roy, That song took me a week to be able to sing it without crying. It STILL chokes me up....
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 8:59 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Roy, thanks for the link and carolh that was absolutely beautiful. I can see why it would make you cry. You sure are multi-talented!
carolh
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 11:31 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks, Di!
It also explains why I have been AWOL so much. We recorded that about a year ago and put out the album in June. My engineering then picked up. As for food science news, I was just invited to a NJ screening of the film Ingredients. I will be a panelist discussing the film. I will let you all know when and where. In other news, not sure if you saw the Gary Null documetary about autism. Julie Matthews, who has interviewed me on her radio show, teaches parents with autistic children how to cook and advocates avoiding MSG, is in the film. I am not, but I was thrilled to see Julie in this and and that she mentioned MSG as one of the foods to avoid. Here is the link for the film: http://www.autismmadeintheusa.com/
Here is the link for Julie's website - Nourishing Hope. http://nourishinghope.com/
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 1:14 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol, it's so good to hear from you again at our site. Let's just hope whoever took your site's name has accurate info in her book. Your site is so good..were your going to name your book the same? Maddening, either way. The song is so touching. A good friend of mine has started a chapter to help young girls who are being exploited here. She is taking her message to other cities and states. Happy to hear your business is picking up.
carolh
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 6:49 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Deb! Good to be back. Lots of interesting news these days. It seems every day there is either a story that links the things we have been talking about for years, or a story where glutamate is mentioned as the culprit. That is why my book has been delayed. The news has been coming fast and furious - especially since wonderful folks like Julie Matthews are spreading the word that MSG is also connected to the autism story and new studies are bearing it out.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page