Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Betty Martini vs FDA & aspartame

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Betty Martini vs FDA & aspartame « Previous Next »

Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 12:22 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Open Letter To The FDA - Freedom
Of Information - Aspartame
From Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum
9-29-10"

http://www.rense.com/general92/foia.htm

The Fraud and Deception Administration doesn't care about your health or about this open letter.

But if customers quit buying crap, then stores will quit stocking crap on their shelves and will stock better stuff instead.

Every time you buy something, it is a signal to the market to produce it. Buy good stuff, the market produces good stuff. Buy crap, the market produces crap.
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 1:13 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good reminder.
kristy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 - 2:55 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jerry, that has always been my policy. I make it a rule to never purchase a tabloid, clothing with logos of huge corporations on it, any food advertised on TV or any product that results in the destruction of the rain forests or encourages child labor. It can be very difficult to shop responsibly but having a corn allergy has made due diligence a required activity when I find a new product. My allergy has really opened my eyes to a lot of things that we are doing wrong in this country and my old way of life was contributing to it.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page