Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

"Kellogg recalls four cereals after s...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » "Kellogg recalls four cereals after some report nausea" « Previous Next »

bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 11:23 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

/www.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-06-25-kellogg-recall_N.htm

(you know its bad if even USAToday takes it up! 'nuff said...)
kristy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 10:28 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What do you want to bet that they know what is causing the problem already and are trying to figure out a way to keep it from leaking to the press. I sure find it suspicious that they are voluntarily recalling so many boxes since corporations usually do a cost/risk analysis to decide whether it's cheaper to recall or let it ride.
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 4:28 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think they know, and I think they've probably been worried since the problem in Belgium last year:

http://www.ewg.org/kid-safe-chemicals-act-blog/2009/09/cereal-boxes-are-for-reading-not-eating/

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page