Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Strong Possibility of Mandatory Vacc...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Strong Possibility of Mandatory Vaccinations against Swine Flu coming soon! « Previous Next »

guruofmsg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 10:27 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There's a strong likelihood that there will be mandatory vaccinations against Swine Flu coming up this fall in the U.S. An Austrian journalist, Jane Burgermeister, has formed a group along with many other activists to end mandatory vaccinations and to investigate the evidence that the H1N1 (Swine Flu) vaccine is a bioweapon used to create mass genocide. Is it all hearsay or do her arguments have a basis? Would you take a vaccine made by a pharmaceutical company that's facing criminal charges?

You decide:

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/109836

Jane Burgermeister's blog: http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=102894871603&page=2&hash=723c696b6801867d4ae4f76cc6c0af28&__a=1#/group.php?gid=102894871603

By the way, vaccines often have MSG as well as its hidden forms inside its fillers.

The following is a list of all the fillers that can be found in vaccines:

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells
guruofmsg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 10:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's a better link to the Facebook Group to stop mandatory vaccinations: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603
Marnie B.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 2:53 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guru, thank you so much for this information! It is good to know you and Deb A. and the rest of the gang are here for us. You may have saved someone's life today. Dr. Blaylock is also concerned the swine flu vaccine is more dangerous than the actual illness. His Newsmax article is located at: www.newsmax.com/health/vaccine_swine_flu/2009/07/07/232717.html .
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 4:53 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The swine flu itself is mild, even milder than the ordinary flu. The very few people who die from swine flu (not the vaccine) are almost dead to begin with from other causes.
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 5:50 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Marnie B., very interesting article. I will forward this link on to several friends and, hopefully, they will pass it on too. It was shocking to me about the combination of genes in the virus and that a debate continues over the possibility that swine flu is a genetically engineered virus.
Shawn C
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 25, 2009 - 7:14 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had a flu shot once afew years ago. I wish I never did.
Melinda
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 5:58 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I read on Natural News online an article by Mike Adams about the Swine Flu vaccinations - he has several articles he's written on the subject. He said in the latest one I read that if one were to be forced to take the vaccination, or forced to show proof of vaccination and you don't have your "papers", to ask for the nasal spray option.

Quote from Mike Adams: "Should you, for some reason, wish to actually get a vaccine in order to acquire vaccine documentation, I recommend nasal vaccines over injected vaccines. They're inherently safer, in my view, because the nose is one of the natural pathways through which viruses enter your body anyway (as opposed to a hole in your arm). Nasal vaccines don't contain thimerosal, either."

The above quote was excerpted from the following article (nasal spray info is halfway down the page of the article).

http://www.naturalnews.com/027093_RFID_vaccination_swine_flu.html

What to do if you can't avoid getting the shot:
http://www.naturalnews.com/027106_vaccination_Vitamin_D_vaccinations.html
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 3:52 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I heard this morning that the nasal vaccine is 'live' vs. the 'dead' injection. Does that make a huge difference as far as side effects?
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 5:03 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Di,

I feel safer with 'dead' versus 'live' vaccines.
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 5:06 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wanted to add that I heard 'live' vaccines may be better tolerated by children than by adults.

an article describing the two types:
http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,4866,00.html
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 11:36 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://preventdisease.com/news/pdf/Intranasal_MedImmune_A-H1N1_FluMist.pdf

Each pre-filled refrigerated Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal sprayer contains a single 0.2 mL dose. Each 0.2 mL dose contains 106.5-7.5 FFU of the live attenuated influenza virus reassortant of the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus: A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v.
Each 0.2 mL dose also contains 0.188 mg/dose monosodium glutamate, 2.00 mg/dose hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, 2.42 mg/dose arginine, 13.68 mg/dose sucrose, 2.26 mg/dose dibasic potassium phosphate, 0.96 mg/dose monobasic potassium phosphate, and <0.015 mcg/mL gentamicin sulfate. The vaccine contains no preservatives.
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 1:38 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How many lies does the government need to tell before people start to not trust the government? Is there anything the government does not lie about? Did the government ever tell the truth about anything? Why would anyone trust the government about the swine flu or about the vaccine?

How can a sane person trust a government that passes legislation without reading it? The Patriot Act was passed without reading it. A government that would pass legislation without reading it has no ethics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNRSs6LsGeI&feature=PlayList&p=25B0A8E7036CA9FE

Dr. David Ayoub seems to know everything about the subject of thimoerosal and seems to have all the documentation. You don't need opinions when you can have facts.
Google Video - "Dr. David Ayoub"
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=%22David+Ayoub%22&hl=en&emb=1&aq=f#
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 5:31 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

why does the intranasal spray need MSG in it?
kristy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 7:30 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

From what I've read about vaccines my family will be avoiding any and all from now on. The latest technique for production of vaccines is much more lucrative for Big Pharma. The new cutting edge extenders (most derivatives of corn or soy) they use allow them to drastically slash the amount of actual vaccine in each injection. I read recently that people are experiencing more adverse reactions from simple tetanus shots now. But I bet B.P. has just the thing to help mask the symptoms of that bothersome reaction.

It disgusts me that the government is now "recommending" Gardasil for girls and boys at 12 years of age. Even if the vaccine worked (which appears highly unlikely) wouldn't it be better to just stress the absolute necessity of never having unprotected sex? With all the environmental toxins, prescription drugs in water, GMO soy and corn, and food additives that most children are ingesting in such large quantities (starting in the womb) today there won't be a need for protection from STD's anyway since they won't have any sex drive or fertility by the time they hit premature puberty anyway.

I'm with Jerry, why should we ever listen to a government that doesn't believe there is a case for labeling GMO's in our food supply? This is the same government that thinks there is such a thing as "an allowable amount" of lead, mercury and other poisons like propylene glycol. Frankly, I don't believe any of those substances should be allowed in food or dinnerware/ceramics in ANY quantity. After reading tons of info lately, I don't even agree with pasteurization (or the industrialization of dairy that necessitated it), flouridation of drinking water or vitamin enriching foods. I looked up "foods high in folic acid" and found a government site that listed enriched cereal in the top five. Ridiculous!
Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 2:00 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am thinking that the next time I have to sign wavers at a doctor's office that I will put in bold print:
NEVER SHARE MY MEDICAL RECORDS WITH THE United States GOVERNMENT!
If only that would stop them.
ij
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 - 7:14 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Claim that you already have been vaccinated on a trip abroad or in another state. Forge some papers to prove it.
Melinda
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 - 2:25 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Di, I didn't know the nasal form of the vaccination contained all that msg!!! Yikes. Who knows why it is needed - my thoughts are as they are with anything with msg....there is no need. They probably are using it as some sort of carrier or preservative maybe. Though I think I'd choose the msg reaction from the nasal one and take a good dose of Ibuprofen and maybe Benadryl versus getting the shot and risking worse....but only if we were "forced" to take the vaccine in the first place.
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 3:33 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The H1N1 virus is so mild that most people who get it don't know they are sick.
Few people get the H1N1 virus; it is not an epidemic.
The H1N1 vaccine does not prevent the H1N1 virus.
The H1N1 vaccine does harm.
If you get the H1N1 virus after taking the vaccine, you get it worse.

H1N1 vaccine

Don't nobody take the vaccine.
Hoteru
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 2:23 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Jerry,
I went to small seminar this past Saturday for continuing education credits. One of the teaching doctors asked how many doctors in the room had gotten a flu shot. Of the 22 doctors in the room none had gotten a flu shot. I would have also been interested in how many spouses and doctor's children had the shot as the CDC is recommending the shot for everyone over 6 months old. The highest level on non-compliance in taking the flu vaccine is among doctors and nurses.
ali
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 12:23 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Id be interested to see how many flu shots these "none flu shot" taking doctors had administered to their patients!!!
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 10:55 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dr. Russell Blaylock and Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, were talking about the vaccine and they came up with the idea that the doctors should be required to take it themselves before giving it to others.

Shortly after, Dr. Blaylock was interviewed by Alex Jones, and Dr. Blaylock said they would jump out of a window rather than take the vaccine.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 1:02 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I went in for a cough in November, and the nurse was trying hard to get me to get the flu shot...finally told her I was allergic to some of the ingredients. Went in again due to stubborn bronchitis and now another virus. Thought it was THE flu. Was tested and it wasn't. Dr. told me that THE flu barely hit our area and most of his patients have what I have, which for all practical purposes, is just as bad. My 89 yr. old mom had the shot and she has had one infection after another.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page