Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Michael Jackson's death

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Michael Jackson's death « Previous Next »

Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 10:18 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been reading some reports today, and I found this interesting. It is from his nutritionist. She said he was suffering from severe insomnia. She prescribed herbs and such, but he wanted a powerful drug, according to her. But as I read, I noticed what she was giving him...some may think this is a stretch, but one has only to look at the diet of so many famous people and athletes who have died...speculation, but I wonder.... Here's the quote:
"Lee said she went to the house in January, the first of about 10 visits there through April, and treated the children with vitamins. Michael, intrigued, asked what else she did and took her up on her claim she could boost his energy.
After running blood tests, she devised protein shakes for him and gave him an intravenous vitamin and mineral mixture known as a "Myers cocktail," after Dr. John Myers which Lee said she uses routinely in her practice."
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 10:44 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Most people want instant fixes, just pop a pill or get an injection, so sad.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 10:27 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And the protein shakes, not to mention the vitamins and mineral mixture (along with many drugs) may have been part of the problem, not the solution...yes, so sad. Many people who have MSG problems without knowing it, often turn to alcohol and drugs to take the edge off their pain and suffering. I have spoken to so many of them. My dad turned to alcohol and popped Excedrin like it was candy. All his symptoms were the same as mine became many years later. Biggest regret, I was never able to help him..I didn't know about MSG back then.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page