Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

60 Minutes segment on MSG from 1992

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » 60 Minutes segment on MSG from 1992 « Previous Next »

guruofmsg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 11:39 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For those of you who haven't watched the 60 Minutes segment on MSG from 1992, here a link to it on YouTube: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=599381265368100582&ei=F7n3SPyNApnWqAPo9a0E&q=msg+%2260+minutes%22

Although I'm a current member of the entertainment media, I'm crossing over into the health media to make a difference there by a) raising public awareness and b) getting other memebers of the media to fully and honestly expose both sides of the issue fairly and as objectively as possible. Every member of the public has a right to know both sides of the issue so that they can make fully informed decisions. I've taken the liberty of posting information about Processed Free Glutamic Acid and MSG as well as links to this and other sites on the frontpage of my website, www.nycmovieguru.com. Please feel free to email me with suggestions/comments or questions at guruofmsg@gmail.com
guruofmsg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 11:44 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Correction: the 60 Minutes segment on MSG aired in 1991, not 1992.
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 2:58 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WOW! that was really interesting. thanks guruofmsg. I'm assuming you know about "The Beautiful Truth" coming out soon. http://www.msgmyth.com/discus/messages/8/1780.html?1224556786
Zoomer
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 2:28 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This 60 minutes links is superb.

It should be put on the home page of
the MSGmyth website.
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 7:26 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Notice that the doctor recommended by the glu wanted "more studies". Why more studies? The reason why is that the studies are not producing the correct conclusion (that it is safe). It's a sonofabitch fudging the studies so they come out right.
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 4:03 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did anyone happen to see "60 Minutes" last Sunday? It aired a segment on "90+" derived from "The Leisure World Cohort Study". One of the main interviewees, Dr. Claudia Kawas, talked about placques/tangles and microinfarcts relating to dementia. It didn't dawn on me until today that these microinfarcts could be caused by free-glutamic acid. Does anyone ever remember reading about these in Dr. Blaylock's books or elsewhere?

There are 2 parts to watching this broadcast. The whole broadcast was interesting but if you are pressed for time the part about dementia comes in the 2nd part around the 4:20 minute mark and the microinfarcts around the 6:15 minute mark.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/living-to-90-and-beyond/

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page