Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The Beautiful Truth premiere in NYC N...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » The Beautiful Truth premiere in NYC November 14! « Previous Next »

Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 8:24 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you are anywhere near New York City, on the weekend of November 14, please make a special effort to come see "The Beautiful Truth". We need a good showing opening weekend to get the film into as many theaters as possible across the US. The film should open the next weekend in LA.

It will open on Friday, November 14 at the Quad Theater in NYC here is the link - scroll to the bottom of the page for the details about The Beautiful Truth:

http://www.quadcinema.com/static/quadcinema/coming.php

Here are some movie trailers to get you excited for the film. The 3rd movie trailer is specifically about MSG and shows Dr. Blaylock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGRf7Xfo9Hk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-5-GxgMJOo&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s9BaUYnM1g&feature=related

excerpts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQsi777_B1g&feature=related

The excerpts trailer shows dentists talking about mercury fillings. The credits show all the experts shown in the film. This should give you a good idea of the kind of information covered.

I sincerely believe, it is in advance of this film that they finally admitted that mercury fillings are not wise for pregnant women. They could no longer argue with the facts.

Remember, it was a great showing for Al Gore's film that first weekend that enabled it to be shown in more theaters. So, please it is absolutely CRITICAL that you show up to the Quad Theater in NYC if you can on the weekend of November 14. Or if you are in LA, the week later. I will have more details for you about that too since many of you live out there.
Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 11:59 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, guys. Great news. Tomorrow, Saturday, October 18th, 3:00 - 4:30 Pacific Time, Charlotte Gerson, Howard Straus and Rich Castro of Cinema Libre Studio, will be on the Sheila Gale Radio Show. This show will be in celebration of Dr. Gerson's birthday, the 50th anniversary of the publication of his book, " A Cancer Therapy", and the promotion of the upcoming theatrical release of "The BeautifulTruth".

It will be broadcast from KRXA-540 AM, Monterey,CA. The interview is streamed live over the Internet at www.krxa540.com, if you go to the upper left hand corner, you will see Listen Live, so you can listen to it anywhere in the world.

It should be a really great interview. The film has about 15 minutes where Howard Strauss and Dr, Blaylock give great explanations of why MSG is so bad. Howard and Charlotte Gerson are wonderful folks and great lecturers on the subject of health, food additives and diet.

Please listen and call in if you can, to show support.

The premiere for the film is coming up very fast......

Sorry for being AWOL - but so much is happening. Hopefully I will see some of you guys at the premiere....
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 7:52 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I won't be able to attend either shows in LA or NYC, but I'll make sure my daughter goes to the one in NY if she is there that weekend - she usually goes every other weekend.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 11:02 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I missed the post about the live show...can we access it somewhere else now???
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 1:22 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wanted to let you all know that I was interviewed by a radio station out of a small (100,000 av. listeners)Vermont last week. It went well..whenever I do one of these, I just hope someone who is suffering is listening and will make the MSG connection. Am always nervous at first, then relax as I get into the discussion. Will post the website address if they run the interview there. It was at 5:00 a.m. my time!!!Don't know if my brain was working too well.
Cherylin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 6:39 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
I guess I misunderstood that the radio interview CarolH mentioned would include clips of why MSG is so bad. I only skimmed through the audio but apparently it does not. I then re-read Carol's post and realized the interview about MSG is in the film "The Beautiful Truth", not the radio interview.
Sheila Gale will be posting that interview as a podcast which can be accessed through her website (www.sheilagale.com)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page