Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The Glutes crank up the PR machine

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » The Glutes crank up the PR machine « Previous Next »

Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 9:37 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Look at this "article" about a so-called "conference". Looks like the only guys there were a couple of Glutes and a few University lackeys who get $$$ to "prove" MSG is safe. Just so they could write this "article" and pretend it isn't propaganda.

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/showarticle.php?num=02SOC010908

These guys are such clowns.
prg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 6:26 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No wonder I've always been scared of clowns...
;-)

But seriously, there is some serious money behind these glutes. It really does remind me of the tobacco industry 50 years ago. Makes me furious.
Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 8:28 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That was the best laugh I had all week! I always was afraid of clowns too :-)
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 9:42 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Scientists say MSG does not harm health"

Opinions are like a**h****. Everyone has one.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2008 - 11:15 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is like the tobacco cover-up..only worse..it is destroying the health of even more individuals...and most don't even know it.
..."consultants of the International Glutamate Technical Committee, and a researcher a the International Glutamate Information Service"...paid stooges for the industry that are lying for a pay check. How do they sleep at night?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page