Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Whole Food Organics From China

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Whole Food Organics From China « Previous Next »

Jayme
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 4:51 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A friend sent me this link since she knows I'm trying organic and natural. We have no Whole Foods stores anywhere near here but I know a lot of you shop there so I wanted to share this.
I'll be reading my stuff more carefully as to where it comes from too!

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0508/521743.html

A little disturbing if that's all true
Courtney
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 7:03 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Other than the fact that I can't believe a professional news team published an article in all caps... it's great information. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but after the pet food and the lead paint on toys.... I'm not big on trusting consumables from China. Especially not organic.

I checked what few 365 products I have in the house and they are all "product of USA" - so far so good. But as long as I'm reading the labels for everything else under the sun, I'll add that to my list. Thanks, Jayme!
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 4:07 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jayme, Thanks for the link, which also has interesting links from there. It is disturbing! I hardly trust when the label says Organic and it's from the US, never mind all the other countries...especially China. And I'm sure this doesn't only pertain to Whole Foods. And when a company gets outed what do they get for mislabelling? A slap on the wrist?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page