Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

A morsel of hope

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » A morsel of hope « Previous Next »

anonymous
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 6:35 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's a morsel of hope regarding mercury found in dental fillings which the FDA finally--through lawsuits, of course--admitted to the public that it's neurotoxic! Now is our chance to speak out and make a change, but it looks like that lawsuits might have to be made to reach that point.
Anonymous

Posted From: 207.200.116.67
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 1:23 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is great news! Do you have a link to further info on that? I sappose I could google, but if you can share with us where you saw this info, I'd be interested in reading further on it.

Thanks!
Melinda
Zoomer
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 8:32 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Melinda, you can write your own name "Melinda" in "Username" when you post. In that way it is easier to know whom is posting what.
Melinda
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 4:33 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lol, I just figured out how to do that! :-)
Anonymous

Posted From: 69.86.65.73
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 9:43 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's that link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080604/hl_nm/fda_dentalfillings_dc

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page