Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Calling Out Dr. Oz-CAROL etc.PLEASE READ

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Calling Out Dr. Oz-CAROL etc.PLEASE READ « Previous Next »

LisaMarie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 4:31 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

oh my gosh Carol, I just went to You Tube thinking, surely someone else got as upset about this show as I did--you MUST go and listen to this guy--he calls out Dr. Oz--Carol, you could do a video yourself and put it on you tube--Please check this out immediately--thank you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2YSD--NtlY
Cherylin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 12:59 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lisa Marie,

Although the guy doing this youtube video could have delivered his message in a manner less insulting and condescending to Dr. Oz, I wholeheartedly embrace his message. I could have added some more books on his recommended reading list (Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon comes to mind). I don't watch Oprah so I am not familiar with Dr. Oz but if she is espousing what this gentleman says she is, she is definitely misleading the public. She definitely needs to get with the times and she should start by subscribing to Dr. Joseph Mercola's fantastic free newsletter (www.mercola.com) and start surfing also on www.westonaprice.org . Unfortunately too many people have been brainwashed into thinking low-fat diets are healthy. Good fats are essential to vibrant health.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page