Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

NewsTarget report "Organic"Milk

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » NewsTarget report "Organic"Milk « Previous Next »

Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 3:31 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is a great interview with News Target about organic milk, and why we are being deceived by the sellers. I think Organic Valley is still safe, I hope.....

http://www.newstarget.com/021186.html
Becky
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 8:41 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow, that was a good interview. I am glad I have a dairy close by me that I can get raw, truly organic milk from!
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 3:50 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lisa Marie, Thanks for sharing that interview. It was eye opening. I had heard about Horizon's policy before, but hadn't heard much else regarding organic milk. I bought Silk up until a year ago - I guess we as consumers have to constantly research in order to hear about the questionable, unethical practices in the food industry.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 10:05 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I can remember a few years back that we had some discussions here about the best milk to drink. I had used Horizon 7 years ago and did okay, but then after a couple years began to suspect it was starting to cause some reactions. I began using Organic Valley without a problem and would only recommend it...many here agreed with me about the Horizon. It's pathetic what greed has done to so many industries that no longer deserve our respect or our dollar. I dilute the Organic Valley whole milk in the gallon jugs by 1/2. It still is great that way.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page