Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Dr. Blaylock on Jeff Rense Show

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Dr. Blaylock on Jeff Rense Show « Previous Next »

Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 6:07 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just noticed this interview today done back in June.

Jeff Rense interviews Dr. Blaylock

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4441850934333661734
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 8:24 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bill S., I forgot to mention you in my thanks, yesterday! Thanks for all your input, too. :-) And thanks for the link.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 8:28 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was surprised to see our video, links to some of my interviews, and site address again. Wow, we are getting some great coverage, aren't we.
Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 11:51 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Debby you're very welcome,

I didn't write my post correctly. This wasn't the link of the video I found. I just downloaded the video and added more logos. It already had msgtruth.org and msgmyth.com in it. But kind of small. So I just uploaded it with more logos in it so that's why there were a lot of your videos related to it.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great to see them, though. Hope others do, too. I still haven't seen the one of Dr. Blaylock on Dr. Mercola's site. Is it still available?
Bill S
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 12:41 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Actually I found this video on google video.
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 4:00 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A., I'm not sure if this is the video you wanted to see:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2384105525501310962
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 4:05 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A., This web page has this video, maybe this is it.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/10/why-you-do-not-want-to-eat-processed-foods.aspx
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 9:33 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Rense & Dr Blaylock - Radiation What We CAN Do"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZmmSSwtuS0&

As always, Dr. Blaylock has a wealth of information. On the subject of health, your government is your enemy. Governments tell you don't eat the veggies because they are contaminated with radiation from Japan. According to Dr. Blaylock, these veggies contain enormously powerful flavonoids that protect you against radiation. I will continue to eat my veggies.
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 4:18 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

...another very good point, Jerry- as usual :-)
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 11:15 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What the heck is the segment made by green peace doing in this?..it detracts from the good info being given by Dr. Blaylock...
Pat
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 6:45 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Japanese diet generally includes seaweed, miso & seafood. Perhaps that's why their Gov't didn't distribute iodine for the potential thyroid issues.

Now they must contend with affects to their other organs.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page