Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Type II Diabetes Much Worse in Asia t...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Type II Diabetes Much Worse in Asia than West « Previous Next »

Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 8:39 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here is a report from Reuters I find absolutely heartwrenching:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=scienceNews&storyID=2006-11-10T102641Z_01_HKG33627_RTRIDST_0_SCIENCE-DIABETES-DC.XML

I am so concerned for these Asian children right now. They are getting type II diabetes faster and at younger ages than their counterparts in the West. If you look at Asian processed food - it is so much more loaded with MSG than fresh Asian food or even processed American food. There is a serious problem here. Please spread the word that Asian children are actually much more at risk. MSG is not safe for anyone - and it never was.
Pam E.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 11:54 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you for the article, Carol!! Many of my family and friends reason that MSG must not be all that bad or the Asian population would be affected. We are getting more and more reports of the demise of the Asian people. I wrote a letter and attached this article and e-mailed everyone I know (and had e-mail addresses for) urging them to look into the affects of MSG. I told them if they are not interested in saving themselves, that they should at least try and save the children. I hope they will listen!
Pam E.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page