Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Working Group (of the USDA)who are tr...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Working Group (of the USDA)who are trying to develop organic standards for fish,aquaculture products « Previous Next »

Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 9:04 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Something else from Insulin Pumpers-Carol, hope you see this and get to read. Thanks. Lisa M.

Just a friendly fyi. This is the"Interim Final Report of the Aquaculture
Working Group for the Production and Handling of Organic Aquaculture Products
(Winter 2006)" as put together by The National Organic Program Aquaculture
Working Group (of the USDA), who are trying to develop organic standards for
fish/aquaculture products.
http://www.ams.usda.gov/nop/TaskForces/AATFInterimFinalReport.pdf
Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 - 6:33 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Lisa Marie. I will read it more thoroughly tomorrow, but my first thought is here we go again - I noticed they are trying to find ways to feed land animal waste to fish. Didn't they find that didn't work feeding cows to other cows? Mad Cow disease came about because they tried to feed the wrong thing to the wrong animal. I worry what feeding land animal processing waste to fish will do......I'll let you know what else I discover....

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page