Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

MSG Class Action Settlement notice in...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » MSG Class Action Settlement notice in my newspaper « Previous Next »

Debbey
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 1:05 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

have not been able to get in all week so do not know if someone else posted it
www.msgindirectsettlement.com
1-888-245-1009
"If You Purchased the Flavor Enhancers MSG or Nucleotides from Entities other than the Manufacturers, Your Rights may be Affected by a Class Action Settlement."
Anonymous

Posted From: 24.49.50.33
Posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 - 4:04 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A friend e-mailed me the website www.msgindirectsettlement.com/, which timed out with my Adelphia service when I tried to access it. (Land of the free... and all that.) Anyway you can Google the words--- "msg indirect settlement" and find sites of interest. The Superior Court of the State of California for the County of San Francisco Unlimited Jurisdiction Notice is interesting. It lists all those MSG corporations that we have a hard time believing can even exist in a civilized world. The summary information is also proof for any of your friends or relatives who give you a hard time on MSG issues.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page