Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Carol and Deb! Hackensack University ...

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Media Reports and Letters Related to the Issue » Carol and Deb! Hackensack University & Dr. Manny « Previous Next »

Lisa Marie
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 2:30 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I did a google search and found him at Hackensack University--the SAME place Carol that you said they tell epilepsy patients NOT to ingest MSG. Isn't this ironic? Deb, you I bet you could deliver the book to him there.

SOLUTIONS, INTERVENTIONS, AND ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Dr. Manny Alvarez, Chairman of Obstetrics/Gynecology, Hackensack University Medical.
Center. Medical Correspondent, Fox News. Status of perinatal healthcare ...
www.postpartum.net/2006-PSI-Conference.pdf - Similar pages

He is going to be a keynote speaker at this conference. This is so ironic?
Lisa Marie
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 2:31 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And this:

FOX News medical contributor Dr. Manny Alvarez is the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Science at Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, N.J., and is Adjunct Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at New York University School of Medicine in New York City. He appears on FNC's daytime programs FOX & Friends and FOX News Live.
Deb A.
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:20 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will include the study of animal infertility that Roy cited last week when I send the books. All of you....I need your help, too. I am buying the books to send, and all I ask of you is to send your story about MSG and your disappointment in his research and conclusions about MSG. The address:
Manuel M. Alvarez M.D.
Adjunct Professor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
550 First Avenue, 7N
New York, NY 10016
It will take more than my box of MSG info to impress someone, especially this doctor. So PLEASE help me here. It will take 15 minutes of your time and a stamp. I can't do this alone. Thank you.
Deb A.
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:24 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Those of you who prefer, can email him at: Drmanny@foxnews.com or
Friends@foxnews.com
Lisa Marie
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 4:28 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you so much Deb. I did send him an email last week, but I will follow up with a more personal one about what it does to me! I am also asking other to write to him!
Carol H
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 5:55 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What are the odds? That is too funny! I still have the handout from HUMC when I had surgery there, I could go hand it to him in Hackensack. Perhaps I could arrange a meeting with him.
Lisa Marie
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 7:54 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Carol,
I sent him my original email objecting to what he had to say about MSG, and yesterday I followed that up with my personal story, complete with a picture of what MSG does as far as my facial and neck flushing. I bet he won't even read them. I think it would be great if you could get a meeting! Maybe because you are writing a book and you need his input?
Emily
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 8:29 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Lisa for letting us know about the news clip. I just typed up a letter for Dr. Alvarez telling him my story about MSG and my husbands and to express my disappointment in his research and conclusions about MSG. I will mail it to him this afternoon.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 2:25 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kansst du mir ein Speisekarte zeigen ?bns

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page