Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

MSG in Varicella vaccine

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Scientific Information » MSG in Varicella vaccine « Previous Next »

LisaS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 5:32 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a 15-yo son who has not had chicken pox (and I don't know if I have, either, so I avoided exposing him). He is not vaccinated for varicella.

The varicella vaccine has MSG and hydrolyzed gelatin. So, that's not an option for us. But I did a search and found a guy that got chicken pox as an adult and it caused CFS. My son already has CFS...

Someone suggested homeopathics and while it doesn't hurt to try, I'm skeptical. Are those my only options?

My son is homeschooled so I do control exposure, somewhat, but he hangs out with homeschoolers that also tend toward pox parties :-)
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 6:44 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Go to this web page.

http://netctr.com/healthenviron.html

Then scroll down until you find 'Vaccine Hazards'.

Avoid all vaccines.

For positive information about how to be healthy, go here.

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/0201hyglibcat.html

The best author is Shelton.
LisaS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 11:25 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I talked with our doctor about chicken pox. She said that she rarely sees any cases anymore, and that the only real way to get exposed is deliberately. Her advice for my son was to not vaccinate and not expose him, and as long as his immune system isn't compromised, and he gets good nutrition, she says not to worry about them, and we can always treat with anti-virals if needed.
ali
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 11:30 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here in Ireland (and in the UK) we have never vaccinated against chicken pox. Its just considered a normal part of childhood. My eldest has never contracted it, my middle child had a mild rash but my youngest was covered from head to foot and was quite poorly for a few days but nothing that needed a doctors attention. Just meds to control her temperature and calamine lotion to sooth the itching.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:00 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, my daughter-in-law wants to expose her children to the disease rather than have them get the vaccines. Frustrating in the states.
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 3:03 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deb A., So that vaccine isn't one required by the public schools? Are there others that are optional?
LisaS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 6:52 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Most states have ways you can work around vaccines. Some states require you to do all or none of the "required" vaccines, others you can pick and choose. In some you have to have a religious exemption (and there are churchs that exist just for the purpose of being anti-vaccine) but in Colorado you have to just have to sign a personal exemption. They don't tell you though, they tell you that you must show proof of vaccination but on the back of the proof of vaccination card is the personal exemption.

For anyone wanting to expose their child, they can look on Craigslist. Active pox parties can be hard to find. They just went through Northern Colorado (for those that were looking -- I know some friends that had been waiting a long time).
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2012 - 2:42 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

According to Alex Jones, there ain't no such thing as you gotta take a vaccine. If the authorities tell you it's the law, they are telling you a dirty lie.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page