Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Glutamate Decarboxylase (GDH)

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Scientific Information » Glutamate Decarboxylase (GDH) « Previous Next »

Jennifer
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 12:05 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://www.biomedexperts.com/Abstract.bme/3794709/Taurine_biosynthesis_in_rat_brain_in_vivo_lack_of_relationship_with_cysteine_sulfinate_decarboxylase_glutamate_decarbox

What is cysteine sulfinate decarboxylase (CSD)? There are two forms and this article says that CDSII is probably the same as GDH.

This seems like it might be a piece of the puzzle. Isn't an error in cysteine metabolism implicated in autism and glutamate sensitivity?

I'm not sure if this has any significance or not.

Jennifer
Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 7:37 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

check out my flow chart on http://www.msgtruth.org I show the links between cysteine metabolism and chronic diseases.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 9:02 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The science IS there to prove that glutamate and other excitotoxic food additives are destroying our health. It's no stretch to believe that the food industry (and their advocate, the FDA) is nervous, and that all they have is intimidation or worse to squelch the truth. And believe me, they are trying very hard. If MSG was not as bad as we claim, they would not even involve themselves with this issue.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page