Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

REVISED FLOW CHART - MSGTruth.org

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Scientific Information » REVISED FLOW CHART - MSGTruth.org « Previous Next »

Carol H
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 10:07 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Guys, I just uploaded a much better chart that is in PDF format. It was meant to be a 2 ft by 3 ft poster in landscape format. Please tell me what you think. I added info on the latest autism genes. Looks like one of them will give folks trouble with making glutathione from cysteine.
http://www.msgtruth.org/NEWUNIFIEDTHEORY.pdf
Deb, feel free to link right to it.
Dianne
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 7:20 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol, The new chart is fabulous! I will try to figure out how to print it large enough to read it easily.
prg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 5:42 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WOW!

I want a copy I can read too...let me know if you figure that out Dianne.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 15, 2008 - 1:08 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I want to plaster it on my son's chiro wall!!
Let us know how to make a big copy. I'm sure everyone will want one. We should make copies and send them to every doctor and scientist we can!...and one to the FDA, AMA, and all those other agencies that are supposed to be looking out for our health.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page