Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Federal Death Administration

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Scientific Information » Federal Death Administration « Previous Next »

Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 11:46 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The FDA (Federal Death Administration) doesn't give a rat's xxx butt about your health.

HOW MANY MORE WILL DIE BEFORE FDA GHOULS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE? by Devvy Kidd
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd376.htm
Lisa Marie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 4:08 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jerry, thank you. Your humor never ceases to amaze me! Dubbing the FDA the Federal Death Administration is priceless.
Jerry Story
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 - 1:20 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FDA Plots to Mislead Consumers Over Irradiated Foods
http://www.naturalnews.com/023956.html

Here is the deal. Bottom line: money. There are 2 classes of people that doctors can't make money out of - healthy people and dead people. So they don't want you to be in either of these 2 categories. They want you to live as long as possible but sick. If they save your life, it is to make more money out of you.

Most doctors know only 5 things: tests followed by diagnosis followed by cut, poison, burn. The last 3 are called 'treatment' but a better name is 'torture'. They torture you until you die. They want you to live as long as possible so they can torture you as long as possible and thereby make as much money as possible.

There is no limit to how far these xxxxxxx will go to make money.

Shrinkologists go by the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). This is a book that lists imaginary diseases that shrinkologists invented in order to have an excuse to poison you with psychiatric drugs.

The purpose of Codex Alimentarius is to make health illegal. To promote business. Or, if Alex Jones is right, worse.

FDA (Federal Death Administration) and AMA (American Murder Association) exist to promote business, not health. They actually want people to be sick.

Doctors get away with this xxxxxxxx stuff because they have an MD after their name. Most people have more faith in a Medical Deity than a saint has in God. Paraphrasing Hitler: How lucky for the medical profession that people don't think.
MEMorrisNJ
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 3:59 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anyone want an irradiation company in their area? There have been many accidents already. Polluted water, workers hurt, criminal acts, fraud. New Jersey has already had its share.
MEMorrisNJ
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 4:02 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A story about Sterigenics
http://www.organicconsumers.org/irrad/SteriGenicsIL.cfm
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 3:31 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jerry, I can't tell you the numbers of people who come into my son's chiro office with horror stories about their doctors...all the tests, drugs and surgeries that caused even more problems. I hear things like: "I'm never going to a doctor again", or "My doctor doesn't care about me one bit." There are some doctors who are better than others, as in any field. Some of becoming more "tolerant" of alternative medicine. I grew up thinking all of them were miracle workers. Not anymore. I have to admit that when my son, who had always planned on becoming an MD, told me he was going to chiro school instead, I was disappointed. But I've gotten smarter. :-)His patients love him! We reach so many concerning MSG, since my book is there in the waiting room to read. It's been fun to help locals (with a face!)that way.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page