Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Fast allergy cure?

Battling the MSG Myth » Sharing Scientific Information » Fast allergy cure? « Previous Next »

Five
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 4:09 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have had a long time interest in NLP. It is about how our minds work. All their books show how truly vulnerable our minds really are. It is this same vulnerability that makes it possible for suggestion and "mind games" to cure your allergies.
NLP is a fast growing therapeutic approach to people's problems. It is the result of the research and practice of two men who were in college in the 70's.

I am in the process of looking for a Practitioner who has had success with this.

They claim that they can cure allergies in an hour or less.
It may be worth looking into.
There are many sites for this, so do a google for "fast allergy cure+nlp"

This is a good one to start with for an introduction.

http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/NLP/nlp13.htm
You will find it interesting.
Debbey
Posted on Thursday, June 01, 2006 - 3:04 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ok five
cancer is bad=you wish it away
ALS is bad-you wish it away
Plague is bad-you wish it away
but
if my body reacts to MSG, aspartame, sugar
and
if I was to wish the reactions away
so I would no longer react
HOW
would we know if the damage to our bodies was still being done?
I believe like most of the world..the damage would continue until it was too late

you can wish away the symptoms but still have the disease

maybe we are the lucky ones who react to the poisons before it is too late (and trust me I have had some rough days when I am tired of reading labels)
Lucie
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 4:10 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Five
I am also looking into something similiar to this
called EFT. In addition, just general positive thinking. A book by Louise Hay "You can heal yourself" is facinating.
I do believe that our minds are capable of extraordinary feats.
I have severe MSG reactions and have begun working on positive mind practice.
I just started last week, but I have to tell you the results thus far have been amazing.
I too like Debbie do not just want to rid myself of the reactions, but the whole "dis-ease". Don't limit your thinking to just ridding of the reactions, but all... there are some amazing stories out there of healing..
In addition to MSG problems, I also have food allergies and chemical sensitivities. I found a book by Debra Lynn Dadd to be invaluable. As I cleaned up not only what I ingest, but my "toxic" surroundings, my symptoms have become less and less.
If you do not believe that you can overcome this, you won't. Believe and possibilities will come your way.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 6:09 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Descriptions of pubs their atmospheresvaw

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page