Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Looking for some information?

Battling the MSG Myth » "Help! I've Just Made the MSG Connection" » Looking for some information? « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted From: 72.187.110.225
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 11:26 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, MSG reactions get worse because, it seems, that you become sensitive to the glutamate in other foods.
You need to cut back to one or two foods that you eat for a whole day. And then if you get no reaction add something else. When you get a reaction you know which one did it.
Currently I am down to Yukon Gold potatoes. I look at them carefully. If they are too clean and too pretty, I avoid them.
I look for potatoes with those little dark spots on them. As I understand it, this is a fungus.
Its presence means that these potatoes have not been sprayed with Auxi-Grow, the glutamate "fertilizer".
Also safe is my homemade bread made with organicly grown flour.
Don Francisco Hawaiian Blend coffee (and no other) with a little Horizon 1/2 & 1/2 and a little brown sugar. I do react to molasses, but apprently there is not enough in this amount of sugar.
I can at this time anyway, eat pears, peaches,apricots & some grapes.
Until the growers stop using Auxi-Grow all veggies are poison to me.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page