Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Eggs

Battling the MSG Myth » "Help! I Have a Question" » Many thanks » Eggs « Previous Next »

mamie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 3:41 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am having a problems with eggs. Is it because they have soy lecithin and lecithin contains msg?

thanks
sara
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 3:48 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

if you are eating the high omega eggs I understand from what I have read it is the flax used in the chicken food

it might also be how long they are cooked

just sharing some of what I have read - I am not an expert by any means
ali
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 11:29 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

do you know anyone that keeps chickens? My little one has problems with store eggs. We have one place nearby that we get eggs from that she has no issue with at all.But i breath a sigh of relief this time of year when our friends chicks start laying and we have a ready supply of eggs and we know exactly what the chickens have eaten!! I agree with Sara that the Omega enriched eggs are bad news. We dotn tolerate them at all

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page