Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The "Eyes" have it . . .

Battling the MSG Myth » "Help! I Have a Question" » The "Eyes" have it . . . « Previous Next »

MikeS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 8:45 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They say the "eyes" are the window to the soul.

In my case: my "eyes" are the "canary in the coal mine": the first indication that I've had MSG.

When eating an offending item (gelatin in gelcaps or seasoned salt on 2 slices of pizza joint pizza), my eyes will get scary red. Oddly, most of the time, it affect only one eye (and not always the same one)

Just curious: does that happen with anyone else?

Mike
Kaye
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 - 9:04 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mike - I just posted in another place asking if anyone experienced "burning" eyes. I have had this for years and my eye dr. just could not help me, altho we tried many eye drops and procedures, etc. The first relief has been since I started this diet. I found the burning eyes were a precursor to the migraines. Often times, it is mosty in my right eye. I loved the analogy of the "canary in the coal mine"! It definately works for me.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page