Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Dandruff Shampoo

Battling the MSG Myth » "Help! I Have a Question" » Dandruff Shampoo « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted From: 98.204.218.5
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 4:26 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anyone know of a good dandruff shampoo, that is safe and not too expensive? Everyone I come across has citric acid and a load of other ingredients. I have dandruff real bad and need a medicated shampoo.
Zoomer
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 4:20 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Undiluted organic Apple Cider Vinegar is supposed to help (soak the hair for 30 minutes). Do a Google for it.
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 2:56 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The only dandruff treatment I've ever used that has ever helped at all is nizoral shampoo. I must use it every day. Not thrilled about some of the ingredients, but I've found no alternative.
http://www.nizoral.com/vcrc/drugfacts/nizoral/niz_shampoo_110900.pdf
Five
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 1:22 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you have dandruff, you are not getting enough good vegetable oils in your diet.
The cure is in what you eat.
Anonymous

Posted From: 68.33.66.112
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 8:24 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Could you be more specific? What vegetables? I eat vegetables all the time and fruit.
Roy Piwovar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 2:48 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Five,

In the forty years I have had it it seems unaffected by diet.
Five
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 3:35 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What vegetables?
OILS...All of them.
Roy, are you getting enough oils?
Including Butter and other saturataed fats.
Minerals Zinc and Copper help too.

I had a dog, Shepherd, that developed "dandruff" on her back. The vet said it was (some name) and that it was incurable. I began giving her a tablespoon full of Corn Oil on her food every day...the incurable was cured inside of a MONTH!!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page