Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Could pollen cause my aches??

Battling the MSG Myth » Other Harmful Substances and Sensitivities (Aspartame, L-Cysteine, preservatives, pesticides, environmental toxins) » Could pollen cause my aches?? « Previous Next »

shelia
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 5:33 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know that I am MSG-- maybe not completely glutamate-- sensitive because some Chinese food and random other food including Spanish rice and some veggie burgers that probably included stock with MSG gave me a terribly upset stomach.

But, today I was thinking "have I always felt like this??" If I really think about it, no, I don't always feel like this. I don't remember feeling this way in the summer and early fall. So, when did I feel like this in the past? Fatigue, body aches, and unable to focus. It was the same time last year Jan to early March. When you feel this bad, you can think of nothing else and you convince yourself you have always felt this bad. But, I don't always.
It could possibly be "cedar fever." In this area the cedar is TERRIBLE.

Does anyone know if pollen allergies can cause these symptoms?? If I really pinpoint a time when I feel bad, I always feel worse after leaving the house, which is when I would be exposed to more pollen.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page