Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Fluoride in Gelatin

Battling the MSG Myth » Other Harmful Substances and Sensitivities (Aspartame, L-Cysteine, preservatives, pesticides, environmental toxins) » Fluoride in Gelatin « Previous Next »

Anonymous

Posted From: 97.124.84.219
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2010 - 10:19 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thought this was interesting; I think that fluoride can have the same symptoms as MSG; here's a link to the fluoride content of gelatin: http://www.rsc.org/delivery/_ArticleLinking/DisplayArticleForFree.cfm?doi=AN9618600198&JournalCode=AN

Is this what's in our pills? Wonder how much fluoride is in just one pill? I think I'm off supplements forever after reading this!
kristy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2010 - 12:10 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We are on an herbal protocol right now and drinking decoctions because we can't tolerate gelcaps, pills or capsules. It's a real problem what is being done to medicines and supplements.
bo'nana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 8:53 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

anonymous, you have made an important connection... fluoride is an important trace mineral, however please note the emphasis on 'trace'... too much fluoride causes more problems than it solves!

in fact, fluorosis- a condition of tooth decay resulting from TOO MUCH fluoride- while once quite rare, is now dramatically on the rise!
www.fluoridation.com/teeth.htm
is one website of many offering additional information on this 'emergent' health problem.

...i remember as a kid- long before fluoride supplements were even heard of- i used to swallow the toothpaste i brushed with instead of spitting it out... i never knew at the time that was actually the cause of the white spotting which developed all over my front teeth. i was lucky- my case was mild and resolved over time, after i grew out of the habit of eating toothpaste.

now of course, at the start of every new school year, all the info packets coming home contain 'permission slips' for the schools to slip your children fluoride tablets, along with the usual assertion that this is absolutely necessary for your child's good dental health.

i ALWAYS sign the waiver requesting that NO supplements be given to my children. we brush twice a day with baking soda and water followed by a couple drops of peppermint extract (suggested by DebA of this site) and have very healthy natural teeth and gums :-)
Di
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 1:05 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

anonymous, noting that the bottom samples from the US were made with fluoridated water, and being that most large cities add it to their water supply, this might make one wonder if most everything that is processed here contains fluoride. one more reason to cook from scratch.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page