Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Farmers market new potatoes

Battling the MSG Myth » Safe Foods I Have Tried » Farmers market new potatoes « Previous Next »

kristy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 3:41 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We are loving the new potatoes at the farmers market right now! In fact, I am going to boil a bunch and put them in the freezer for winter. We have had so many problems with potatoes lately that I was beginning to think we just couldn't tolerate them. Then last week at the farmers market, I saw the great new potatoes and decided to try them. Absolutely no reactions! And delicious, too!

I am also buying extra peppers (bell and hot), peas and butter beans (they have them already shelled and sell them in pound bags or bushels), tomatoes and cucumbers and putting them up for winter. Instead of having a ton to do at once, I just buy a few more peppers or peas than I need and put some in the freezer each week. Much more manageable when you have chronic fatigue.
Star
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 5:46 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I noticed that I didn't get as big of a reaction from the new potatoes too just last night... interesting!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page