Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Bard's Medjool Dates (from COSTCO)...

Battling the MSG Myth » Safe Foods I Have Tried » Bard's Medjool Dates (from COSTCO) « Previous Next »

Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 - 10:55 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I admit that I've not tried this product, but plan to. I saw a case of Pacific foods Butternut Cashew Ginger soup at Costco and called the 800 number to check out the word, "spices" on the label. They could not give me the list of ingredients in this proprietary blend, but she was able to tell me that there were no vegetable gums or carrageenan and no flavor enhancers like yeast extract or maltodextrin. I asked if the spices were found in nature and not created food products like MSG or hydrolyzed proteins. She said yes. I told her I knew she couldn't list them, but asked if the spices were common ones like nutmeg, salt, pepper...she said, "exactly...no corn or yeast derivatives". Thought they would be nice to have on hand for busy days.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page