Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Whole Foods Pizza

Battling the MSG Myth » Brand Names of Food Products You Have Found Safe » Whole Foods Pizza « Previous Next »

Dutchbabiesx2
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 12:40 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

At our local Whole Foods they list all the ingredients of the food they make in store. We have gotten the cheese pizza there many times without a reaction. I have asked on occasion about it to be sure what they list is also what they say- and they even make their sauce in-store.
Not sure this would be true for all their stores, but if you are out and need a quick bite, it might be worth looking into (for $7 a plate- feeds a medium sized boy).
LisaS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 8:03 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Awesome, thank you! (Esp since you and I share the same store :-)
LisaS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 3:20 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So, I forgot to look at the pizza, but it seems whole foods has improved and simplified a bunch of their baked goods. I went a little overboard...brownies, macaroons, a slice of gingerbread, and a loaf of freshly baked spelt bread.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page