Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Tortillas without citric acid

Battling the MSG Myth » Brand Names of Food Products You Have Found Safe » Tortillas without citric acid « Previous Next »

jjmartin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:59 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have eaten Stacey's Tortillas for a long time and now just learned that while they never put citric acid in the 10 inch tortillas they are going to start in a few months. Does anyone know of a brand that does not contain citric acid? I haven't been on the board in sometime. Nice photo of Deb. Good to put a face to a name after all these years.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 1:52 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There are tortillas in the refrigerated section at Costco. They are very thin and need to be cooked in a skillet...and they really puff up nicely. I divide the package up into smaller amounts and freeze, since there are a lot...can't remember the name. There is a very easy recipe in our book...the one that makes several dozen. I make them into balls and freeze until ready to roll out and cook.
Deb A.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 1:53 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks..about the photo. We will soon have a new web site...Mike has been working on it. :-) And we will also have an E edition of the book available soon....just finished updating the book and that is what we are mailing now.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page