Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help    
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

FAIR - Fairness and Accuracy in Repor...

Battling the MSG Myth » Archive » Sharing Ideas, Suggestions, and Information » FAIR - Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting « Previous Next »

Carol H
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 5:13 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My boyfriend just subscribed to EXTRA! the magazine for Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting. Two of the articles in the latest issue were about food related issues. One was about the Alar pesticide story, and the other was about bovine growth hormone in milk. I did a search on their website http://www.fair.org for MSG. I got no hits. I think we need to send them info.
Roy Piwovar
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 6:26 pm:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol,

Thanks for the tip. I just e-mailed them the

http://truthinlabeling.org/index.html

web address and suggested they write an article on MSG. Let's hope they take the hint.
Deb A.
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2001 - 10:01 am:   Delete PostPrint Post   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carol, I just sent them an e mail, urging them to do some research on the subject, and sharing some information about MSG and the health threat that it really is. Thanks for the link, Carol, and for your inspiration, Roy! We need to do more of this. If others will write them at this time, sharing their own horror stories about MSG, perhaps someone there will take note. Fellow sufferers, please take a few minutes to do this. Just click on Carol's link, and then on "contact us" on their homepage, and write your e mail. We can't make any dents alone! What you do to add to our strength is so important. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page